Ratings for Dr. Raymond W. Edwards

I have been a patient of Dr.Edwards for eight years and have been favorably impressed by his knowledge, his listening to my comments and answering my question, and the courtesy of his staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

This office is a circus of incompetence. While Dr. Edwards has a great bedside manner, the staff he has chosen is the WORST in town. We had three appointments, and they made THREE major mistakes. When trying to address the latest issue, his office manager hung up on me. I could not get anyone in this office to correct their mistakes. I asked that the doctor call so we could clear up the problems, I never received a call. Not to mention, my husband and I deserved an apology. I have never been treated so shabbily, so much so, my husband and I left feeling as though we were scum. We have insurance, and offered to pay cash for the visit, but were turned away. I was very ill at the time, running a fever and needed immediate medical attention. My husband or I never raised our voice, nor did we use any questionable language. The office manager made it quite clear that this office cared nothing about my health or well being - in direct violation of the Hippocratic Oath.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Raymond W. Edwards's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR