Ratings for Dr. William G. Montross

I absolutely loved seeing Dr. Montross. I saw two other physicians before him, went to him for a third opinion, and he was the only one confident enough in his abilities to diagnose and treat me. One other was too conservative and the other was way too extreme. Dr. Montross performed my ankle surgery, provided me all of the information I needed PRIOR to the procedure, and remained extremely helpful and caring throughout my recovery. I would switch offices from Front Range to CSHP just to see Dr. Montross if I were to ever have any issues with either foot or ankle. I would, and do, recommend him to any and everyone who has foot and ankle issues.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I have seen Dr. Montross on maybe 10 occasions over the last 10 yrs. I don't know why this says USAF, as he is with Front Range Ortho. I have watched his practice deteriorate dramatically over years. He is still a skilled dr, but u used to get 45 minutes of his time, now u get 5 if it's ur lucky day. You are only a number & his staff is HORRIBLE! He is still a skilled diagnostician, but now he leaves everything to his staff to do but communications r so poor, his staff doesn't know what he told u they wd do. His assistant is rude beyond belief, accusing patients of asking too many questions & getting very defensive when I asked her name. She demanded to know why...it was b/c Montross had told me to get it from her so I could bring in shoes for inserts. They also used a medication that created fissures on my toes, I've had surgeries that were less painful. They didn't take my pain seriously & told me the fissures were rare-doesn't matter, they happened to me! So sad, used to b great!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Great doc, straight to the point. Seems overbooked, may have to wait 30-45 to see him at appoint. time.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

great doc, great bedside manner. had surgery on my ankle, doing great. i would highly recommend him. he and his assistants are great.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Best podiatrist in town. Would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. William G. Montross's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)