Dr. Adam J. Altman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Altman

Very thorough examination. Dr. Altman explained everything he planned to do and why it needed to be done. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Everyone I came in contact with was very pleasant. Very good experience. Dr. Altman took time and explained everything. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

My mom is very satisfied with the procedure on her cataract done by dr. Altman, and the staff who was very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Very thorough and offered an understandable treatment plan. Considered my medical diagnoses, as well as vision symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Altman did my surgery and the results were above expectations.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dr. Altman did my lasik surgery and I couldn't be happier. From the first consultation I knew I chose the right doctor. He was extremely thorough and explained the entire procedure and what to expect every step of the way. He has awesome "bedside" manors and is very considerate. I am so happy I found him and that he did my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Everyone was friendly and professional. My questions were answered and I felt I understood everything that was going to happen. I experienced no pain or discomfort from the cataract surgery. I have been well pleased with the whole procedure. My eyesight has been greatly improved.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Exam was thorough and professional. Dr. Altman answered all my questions and took his time to discuss any concerns. I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

DOCTOR Altman and staff gave me a very thorough eye exam and evaluation. Clear explanations and professional manner. I think he even gave up his lunch hour to complete a Yag procedure on my eye so I wouldn't have to schedule another visit.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Very kind and caring group of people. Excellent follow up and care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Adam J. Altman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Wyomissing, PA