You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Pyfer

I am about to have PRK & Dr. Pyfer is great. He has walked me through the entire procedure and answered any questions I had. I feel confident that I am in good hands. He's also very pleasant and patient. Nurse Sue who works with him is a lovely as he.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I have been going to Dr.Pyfer for many years now and he is not only a good (eye) doctor but a very nice,warm one which is as this site also attests to,is a sadly rare thing to find!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I'd recommend Dr. Pyfer to anyone considering LASIK. I'm very pleased with my vision!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Very pleasant to talk to, listens to patient and doesn't make you feel rushed. I had Restore Lens Implants. Can't begin to tell you how happy I am with the outcome. I needed glasses to find my glasses and now I don't need glasses at all. He's wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Mark F. Pyfer's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=326499'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=326499'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014