Ratings for Dr. Lolitta E. Aznaurova

This woman ruined my life. She miss diagnosed me based off of a misconception of something I said. She twisted my words to make me sound "crazy". She put me on antipsychotics, but told me they were anxiety medication. Pretty different and horrible side effects especially if you don't actually have the correct symptoms to be on them....once I left the hospital and was transferred to another doctor who didn't believe a word I said because of what Aznaurova wrote about me. The antipsychotics made me put on 50 pounds in a matter of months. There was so much going on that I didn't realize it was happening until none of my clothes fit. I went from being 110 to 160. I kept taking the meds because I thought maybe it would get better. I didn't recognize myself nor did others and I fell into a deeper depression. I wanted to die. I didn't know who I was at all. I was a complete stranger to myself not just because of my appearance but because my change of personality and any sense of drive/creativity. It was all gone. She messed up a good 8 months of my life because of one 20 minute meeting with her. She was the one with all the power. I was a suicidal teen who couldn't care for myself. Who was going to believe me over her? She probably has no memory of me, but I can never forget her sick face. She put words in my mouth, and when I tried to correct her she said I was wrong, which made me mad, so she labeled me as a schizophrenic. I was nothing to her, just another time slot in her day, but for me it changed me and I can never go back. This doctor is careless and rude and doesn't listen. Just another pill pusher ruining the already screwed up healthcare system. Find another doctor. I would never want anyone to go through what I did.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Terrible medical knowledge ! Will land you in the hospital! Should not be in practice! Gets you hooked on bad drugs! Avoid her at all cost.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr. Aznaurova spent about 10 min with me. I suffer from severe anxiety & new to KS. I've been on a certain med for almost 2 yrs. instead, she prescribed me a different medication and told me to come see her in 2 months. The meds she prescribed had me in the ER for bad side effects. Despite looking her up and seeing her low ratings, I decided I would give her a shot since it was easy to make the appt fast. I was really excited to get some help, but was extremely let down. I will never in my life see this doctor again, nor refer her to anyone. She could care less what I said. It was the biggest waste of time and gas to see her. The only positive thing I can mention is Molly at the front desk. She was awesome. As far as Dr. Aznaurova...don't waste your time. I'm not even sure how she is qualified to do what she does!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Very hard to understand and didn't want to spend much time with me. Also did not want to compromise with me and wanted everything her way. I would definitely not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy and I will not be going back to see her ever again!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

The office is unprofessional, careless and does nothing to correct their mistakes... Worst!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011