Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Lesko

A complete and thorough exam by a caring and compassionate doctor. Love that you do the labs ahead of time so you can discuss at your appointment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Lesko is the best internist I have ever seen. He makes you comfortable and at ease the minute you walk in, he is very practical and thorough. He exudes confidence that makes you believe in him. He does not rush you and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Came in to "talk" to him. He actually prescribes people antidrepressants but doesn't talk to them, which is great (sarcasm). Min. wait for him 45 min. to an hour.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Each time I've been, I, too, have felt like the only person he had on the schedule. I was SHOCKED at my first appointment. He sat down, asked questions, was calm, thoughtful ... I actually felt like the man CARED about me as a patient. VERY knowledgeable and thoughtful - and he has a sense of humor. THOROUGH annual physicals: ekg, blood, urine - BEFORE the exam so he can review the results at the physical. GREAT guy.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I've had a few doctors in my day, and Dr. Lesko is the best I've had. He makes you feel like you are the only person he's meeting that day: he is patient, listens well, and he asks good questions. He is also good about referring you to others if they'd be better at helping with an issue. This guy is terrific.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Lesko is knowledgeable and personable. He does not rush through things and seems to truly care about his patients' ultimate well-being as a good doctor should. His nurses & staff are very helpful and friendly. I go outside my insurance plan and pay considerably more (Summit Medical Group does not accept Blue Cross/ Horizon) simply because I feel secure and at-ease under Richard Lesko's care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Lesko is very thorough and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if he feels it is necessary. I have a complicated medical history and he has been able to help me quite a bit.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. Richard J. Lesko's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Henry Ford / HAP