Ratings for Dr. Ashley A. Davis

Just wanted to concur with the other reviews.She only takes one issue per visit which is a problem to those of us who are restricted to a certain amount of visits per year by our insurance. A doctors office is no place for a "dog greeter", pets are fine but not in a doctors office. Will not be back.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Ashley Davis was a referral to me by my OB/GYN. I was very happy to hear of all her creditials and see that she is board Certified until....upon my first meeting I was pleasantly surprised with her one on one and interest in my medical problem. I felt like maybe this one doctor would give me answers to the on going medical issue than no one else could. WRONGGGGG.... I have been a bouncing ball having to pay for each and every little blood results and going on and on and never even getting answers just another test etc. She is ALWAYS gone and never seems to know her plan. I even feel she does not remember the previous visits,I remind her!??? Tricky and deceptive, she tends to make you believe. Her front office gal is slow and seems interested in chatting with gals. I have never felt so back burner patient in my life. I don't trust her and rate her a negative and do NOTTT go there unless you feel the need to give money and time away for a real line on NOTHING!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Doctor was not approachable and made rude comments and rolled her eyes on one occasion. Very poor bed side manner, lacked compassion and understanding for my husband's particular health issues.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Ashley A. Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1996)

Oxford