Ratings for Dr. Rebecca M. Hanigosky

I feel confident that Dr. Hanigosky takes care of me as well as my mother 100%. I moved out of town and still drive to Hermitage to stay in her care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I love the staff at the office, they are friendly and seem kind and the nurse is always smiling and being polite. However, the Dr herself can be a little sharp and doesn't seem to have much patience if you have to bring your child to your appointment with you. It seemed to bother her that my 3yr old asked me a question while she was speaking to me and she asked him to go sit down!! I was offended and kind of hurt that she doesn't seem to friendly and always wants to just move on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Please do not go to this dr. Her beliefs with pregnancy care are outdated. It is my belief because of her lack of care and ultrasounds that my pregnancy ended as still birth 3 days before my due date. Don't go this doctor. Please learn from my heart ache.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I went to Dr. Hanigosky. To me she seemed racist. I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I went to Doctor Hanigoski for my first child. I was very young so I went with the flow. This pregnancy I wish I went to someone else but I don't want to change this far in. The appointments take a long time, lots of waiting. At least a 45 minute wait past your appointment and she only spends a few minutes with you. It feels very rushed. If you have pain during your pregnancy- this Dr is very much against pain management during pregnancy (even though other Dr's prescribe things safe to use). She WILL not prescribe anything. You are basically told to suck it up. She will request every test known, but I have refused the unnessisary testing. The office is clean/modern, office staff is okay. It takes some time to get a call back if you contact the nurse on duty with a question. Basically- you have to keep calling her. After I have this baby- I will not be going to this Doctor for any further care.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have had 4 children with her as my physician. She has been respectful, to the point, and very helpful. Her staff makes me feel like the scum of the earth, but she has been professional in the labor room and the office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I've Went to Dr. Hanigosky for a few years now.However i have decided not to go back to her. She is extremely unprofessional and rude to her patients. She has no concern for them and there problems. If she has an issue with how you look or what not she will call you out on it. She has been rude to people who smoke(as i've heard) So if you smoke...i wouldnt even go to her she'll be rude and make inappropriate remarks....I started having issues with not havinga month period.. and she just kept trying to push pills onto me and they made me sick and didnt work...she said its better to be like that. I never had a solid answer of what was wrong.. My husband and i want to start having children and she did not care.. Is this somebody who i want to be helping me with my personal problems and my childrens health..ABSOLUTLY NOT!. DO not reccomend her whats so ever.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

After the first visit, she was cold, rude, and acted like I was an idiot for asking questions. The wait was over an hour, even though there was barely anyone waiting and she spends barely five minutes Skimming over a thing or two. I'm sorry, I'm five months pregnant and still have no idea what's going on, on top of you acting like Everything is Fine regardless of what issues pop up or what I was Told to inform you about?! I dont feel right... But im "fine"-no matter what the issue. Now the baby has cysts on his kidneys-that's fine too. No further information, no questions, no answers-... What?! Ask for a list of pediatricians-get a rude "more trees have to die?" .. No, I dont recommend dr. H. at all.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I have been a patient of dr hanigosky for 3 years now and I have not once had a good expeience there. While the nursing staff is generally friendly the doctor herself is cold, impatient, uncaring and unhelpful. It is very apparent that she is consistently running late with the great deal of time you spend waiting and the small amount of time she spends with her patients. There is honsetly nothing good I can say about her. I have switched doctors and now understand she is even more terrible than I thought. I strongly urge anyone concidering going to her to keep looking for someone else!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Hanigosky is very knowledgeable. I would and do recommend her to every woman I know.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Rebecca M. Hanigosky's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company