Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Fass

The experience was handled with ease, empathy and accurate, easy to understand information. Greet physician and staff.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Overall experience was great. Dr. Fass and office staff are very nice and kind, putting in mind at ease. I Rate .... 5 Star............Thank you, Dr. Fass

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I appreciated how fast Dr. Fass was able to operate on my hernia.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. Fass is a wonderful doctor. Since I am having surgery and also have many health issues, other than want I needed surgery for (ie. One of which is Lupus which can cause inflammation and weaken the immune system) I was nervous and he put a LOT of my anxiety at easy. He provided me with information about the disorder I have and why surgery is going to be the best option also because it is causing internal bleeding. He answered ALL of my questions and went over all my concerns with great bedside manner and I felt great knowing that he would be doing my surgery. He even showed me one of the test they did to show me why surgery needs to be done and how much better my life will be after as well! I have already said to my family members if they EVER have to have surgery that Dr. Fass is the doctor I would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

He explain exactly what he was going to do for my hernia surgery. I feel confident in my choice of my physician.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

De Fass is amazing. He is skilled and knowledgeable as well as thorough He explains in detail and give clear care and aftercare instructions. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr Fass and his office staff treated me like I was family. They are organized , have amazing follow up and spent time answering all of my questions. I couldn’t be happier with the result of my surgery (hernia repair).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I am extremely happy with my experience and extra care that was given to me. Javier not only gave me a ride to my room following the surgery but took me to the airport and helper me get wheelchair service.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Fass gave me hope. And I'm so excited to go through this

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Fass, is a professional and explains the situation in detail. He truly listens to his patients. I would and do recommend him to anyone. Thank U Dr. Fass.🙂

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Steven M. Fass's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare