Ratings for Dr. Tim L. Faulkenberry

I'm pleased with the way the Dr and his staff are courteous and always explain in detail the concerns of his patients. Would highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Fulkenberry and his staff are so wonderful I am so thankful for his experience and his staff for being so Good to the patient.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

My surgery went absolutely perfect and I would recommend him to anyone who was thinking about having bariatric surgery.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

I was really impressed with the staff and the way they helped me and sure where I was going I did make it late in the so fan found time to see me again it's been quit fasting can be in an awesome thanks

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I have gone to Dr. Faulkenberry for over 10 years. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. I appreciate the way he informs me, treats me and his calming way of explaining things. I have great confidence in him. I highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Faulkenberry is very professional and all of the staff there are very polite and very professional I feel that he is a very understanding and kind doctor

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr.Faulkenberry is kind, gentle and genuine. Not only does he treat me with respect, he shares his wealth of knowledge. I could not ask for a better surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Everybody and Everyone was so wonderful the staff were so wonderful

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Excellent doctor and just a pleasure to speak with!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr. Tim L. Faulkenberry's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)