Ratings for Dr. Kieran D. Cody

Dr. Cody recently did arthroscopic miniscus repair on my knee and I can't say enough about him and his staff! Not only were they professional, they were understanding and caring too. In addition to all of that, the entire staff, Dr. Cody included spoke in layman terms so I completely understood everything. After my procedure a nurse and Dr. Cody followed up with me via phone calls to make sure all was going well. I would highly recommend Dr. Cody to anyone as he was very down to earth. No complaints from this patient just thanks and praise for a job well done!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Cody was so kind and understanding. I had a congenital defect in my shoulders that didn't show up until my early thirties. I was unable to sleep any more, unless I was sitting up in a chair which was very uncomfortable. After Dr. Cody reconstructed the first shoulder, I was amazed by the relief. I'm a Type one diabetic and have been for nearly forty years. The care I received was exceptional, having IDDM really tends to complicate things for both the patient and doctor. The nurturing care I received left me with no complications. A few years later, I needed emergency surgery on the other shoulder and was sad that it wasn't Dr. Cody handling my case. Having worked in the medical field for years, I've encountered very few amazing and caring doctors. Dr. Cody is one of them. I have recommended him for years and every person I have sent to him gave him rave reviews!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

8:30 AM appointments. I waited for almost 30 minutes in the waiting room, then sat in the examination room for another 20+. (On my second visit I left when the same pattern occurred). I was about to leave when Dr. Cody came in, listened for a few minutes and said he was ordering an MRI and left. I then had to wait while the scrip was processed by staff. The whole time a little over a hour. The amount of time with the Dr. was 5 to 7 minutes. Later, when I received my EOB forms from bothMedicare and my secondary insurances, I discovered that he had charged for two complete sets of x-rays! Also noted that he had also performed a BMI exam, which he hadn't. This charge for service not performed is negligence and unawareness at best, and Insurance fraud in reality. Medicare investigation is under way.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

He was not helpful at all & arrogant. It was a complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Kieran D. Cody's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)