Ratings for Dr. Assem Houssein

Horrible. Had renuzit air freshners sitting throughout office. Thyroid patients can be very hypersensitive. He should know this. Would not look at me or answer my questions. Not going back

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Houssein is a no-holds-barred type of Doctor. He is pleasant and encouraging, but he is all business. He takes as long as a patient needs and will answer any questions related to your diagnosis. I was told that since he is the only Endo in the area to not miss appointments or become a problem because he will drop patients that are difficult. My ONLY complaint is that he does not take credit cards for co-pays. Only cash or check.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

His first name should be Awsome. He is an excellent doctor. Answers my questions. Cares about my health. Best doctor I've had in many years. I never have to wait more than 10 minutes when I go in for my appointment. I hope he never leaves the area. I drive an hour to see him because we have idiots for doctors where I live!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012