Ratings for Dr. Ana M. Grau

An enormous amount of pain since she operated on me. She tore so many nerves the temperature of my arm and chest is different on one side vs the other. I can't sleep, work, socialize, do simple tasks since the surgery. I was not given any warning when I asked about risks. I now know I didn't need the surgery and had a clear PET/CT. She has taken so much from my life. The pain and odd sensations are horrible. It's sad when your son looks at you and says. "She took my mom away".

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I put my trust in Dr. Grau and have regretted ever meeting her. She told me I needed a surgery that was unnecessary. She caused an enormous amount of nerve damage to my upper body. A year later the pain is still excruciating. This has been a nightmare. She never mentioned any complications to me when asked before the surgery. You want someone with a great amount of skill for your breast cancer surgery and you don't want any unnecessary surgeries when dealing with breast cancer. In my opinion, she is not skilled at all and I'm surprised she works at Vanderbilt.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Didn't explain the risks of the surgery and damaged nerves in my arm. This has caused extreme pain. She now denies causing the damage!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Ana M. Grau's Credentials

• Spanish

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.