Ratings for Dr. Suzanne A. Scopes

Dr. Scopes is the only doctor I've ever had that has made me feel like she truly cares about my well-being. She's amazing. She takes the time to answer my questions without talking to me as if I'm not smart enough to understand. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I love Dr. Scopes. She's very tuned in to her patients, listens well, and is very respectful and knowledgeable. I feel very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Scopes is excellent! She takes her time to talk with you and get to know about your health concerns. She is also good at educating on health matters and general communication. Very trans friendly. I gave a four on the staff only because one of the front desk people is a bit pushy/anxious, but other than that I have no complaints. I only wish I had started seeing Dr. Scopes earlier! They also have quality vitamins a supplements available in office which is convenient.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012