Ratings for Dr. Irene E. Rosenberg

The rudest dr I have ever seen. Zero bedside manner. Told my daughter if you don't let me see it you won't go home!! Looked at a cyst and called it a burst blood vessel. I will never see her again, and I will tell others the same.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Irene Rosenberg might have an impressive educational background but she has zero bed size manner with her patients . She is rude, cold and plain right bitchy. Her examinations are not thorough and she too misdiagnosed me after I went for a second opinion. Stay away !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Can believe how rude they are. Was in office before , was seen by other doctor really like him but when come back next time find out every one was replaced. First question was copaymen. It was my last time there, I was misdiagnosed there.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

So rude and condescending. Somewhat long wait time. Does not seem to care about patients. The staff always has issues with payments. I keep getting asked about bills that were payed months ago.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I went to Dr.Irene Rosenberg with a mole on my arm. She looked briefly and said it was nothing to worry about. Two weeks later I had another dermatologist look at my arm. He said it didn't look good. A biopsy was done and it turned out to be melonoma. I had to have two surgeries to remove it completely. Due to her incompetance, she almost cost me my life. Since then, I have heard that she has misdiagnosed several people with melanoma. She doesn't know what she is doing. Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

She is a horrible doctor she is mean rude and puts her patients in a ridiculous amount of pain. She is angry at the world... Went to her a couple of months ago and she did a horrible painful treatment and my condition has been a lot worse since I've seen her. NEVER GO TO HER!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011