Ratings for Dr. Carl A. Lindgren

Dr. Lindgren is an amazing pediatrician! I'm surprised that another reviewer would say he has poor people skills. My son has very complex health issues and he is the consummate professional, and he always asks me how I'm feeling about what is going on, because I know him best. I feel very blessed to have him as our son's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

What a condescending jerk! I'm not trained in medical field but I'm a smart person and know when my kids are not well. In the last few years this office had a huge turnaround! I don't think we see the same person twice in one year anymore. Regardless of his poor people skills he is completely driven by pharmaceutical companies. He pushes drugs and vaccines and if you refuse you will get "the talk." Would be shorter if he would just call people stupid because he never listens to what the parent might have to say. Who knows are kids better? Parents or some stranger running a business? If you decide to go there just remember: if your gut it's telling you there is something wrong with your kid LISTEN TO IT AND DONT LET HIM believe you are overreacting! Don't worry about saying no and asking questions. When kids life is on a line offending the pediatrician should be the least of your worries. After my kid's life was endangered by his ignorance we are no longer there.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

In the initial meet and great he said he would be accepting of my choice to vaccinate using as few vaccines as possible. Shortly after, I was given a guilt trip by him. He basically made me feel like a bad mother for not being convinced to give my son the flu shot. Instead of being a good doctor and INFORMING me why he believes I should give him the flu shot he told me I would feel terrible if I could have prevented my son getting sick. I did not appreciate that. He comes off as very condescending. His nurse practitioners are very nice but only one of them seemed to be useful for more than just check ups.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I got a form from the WIC office so that I could get checks for a low sugar formula for my daughter that they did not offer in their office. This doctor refused to sign the form telling me that the formula WIC offered is no different than the formula I was already giving my baby. I explained to him that the 1st ingredient on their formula was corn syrup and 1st ingredient on our regular formula was protein. He told me that I didn't understand the label and that they were the same. I found that extremely condescending. At the end of the day I was trying to prevent my daughter from being sugar addicted and save a few bucks but he just refused to sign my paperwork. I guess he would lose sleep at night if a single mother saved some money and gave her child proper nutrition?! From now on I will be taking my baby to a pediatrician who listens to my concerns and doesn't treat me like I'm stupid because I'm on social services.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

his medical misdiagnosis got my kids removed from their home....now they r in cps custody....ulcerative hemangomia...if he would have taken the time to treat our family correctly,/

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011