Ratings for Dr. Claudia J. Mcdonald

I crushed a vertebrae in my spine when I fell, and she did a kyphoplasty. I have had no further problems!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

forgetful,doesn;t remember what she is susposed to do. I needed spinal surgery, I trusted her with the job. After spending 8 hours of surgery. I came out worse then when I went in. I was not given pain meds when I was discharged. When I called her office for a prescript for some. Her nurse was rude and argumentative. She told me Dr. McDonald refused to approve the meds. This happened on a Friday, on Monday I received a call from a pain clinic to make me an appointment. She had dumped me on a pain Doctor with out consulting. Now for the REAL COMPLAINT! I was instructed to bring a new MRI/Catscan. The Doctor compared the MRI before the surgery and the one I brought taken after the surgery. The first words spoken by this Doctor.WHY DIDN'T THE SURGERON FINISH THE SURGERY. Then he asked who was the doctor that did the surgery? When I told him it was DR. McDonald he immediately changed the subject when I told him she was in the nest room in his office. Don't use Dr. McDonald!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Claudia J. Mcdonald's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company