Ratings for Dr. John T. Paulsel

I have never written a review of a doctor. Dr. Paulsel has been my primary physician for over 30 years. I saw a television segment involving a patient, his involvement with doctor's and nurse's, dealing with his emergency appendectomy and his praise for them. My procedure was an appendectomy. My wife called late one evening and left a message with the answering service. Within minutes he called back and said to my wife "he never calls, what is the matter". She explained my symptoms and he told my wife to get me to emergency room asap. She did and he met me at the ER. During the various stages of my admittance and subsequent stay, if there was a question put to me concerning my doctor, I responded with his name and all of them responded that they had the highest regard for his professionalism, bed side manner, etc. His staff goes above and beyond, has always responded and accepted any of my referral's. I apologize for taking so long to write this. It is extremely important to compliment and easy to complain! If I can be more specific or add to my list of complements, let me know. S. Craig Schneider (scshomeoffice@comcast.net)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Paulsel takes his time and actually reviews all systems, even for a routine physical. I've had so many other MDs rush through this process but with Dr. Paulsel I leave with confidence that I really am healthy and nothing was glossed over. Extremely helpful staff (Terry, RN is a real talent with patient and administrative needs and ALWAYS calls you back). Nothing but the highest regard for Dr. Paulsel and all of his support staff.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been patient of Dr. Paulsel since his early days(perhaps 35+ years) in the MCH. He has been most caring never rushing with an accurate diagnosis. I hope to continue as long as he does. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I am a former patient and an insurance company requested records from the office. They office didn't even acknowledge the request and when the insurance company followed up, they were extremely rude and pretended that they didn't even receive the paperwork!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. John T. Paulsel's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Kaiser-Permanente