Ratings for Dr. Luis O. MORALES

I waited for an hour and a half for him to spend 2 minutes with me. He was suppose to go over my lab work. But instead made me feel like I was an inconvience and didn't go over anything. I had questions I wanted answered seeing as how this is my first pregnancy. And he just waved me off. They also gave me a false positive for an STD and when I requested another test before I took the medicine he told me no because the test is very accurate. I would like to know if it's so accurate how is it that the one person I have ever had unprotected sex with doesnt have it and they say I do. He rushed me out of the room. Also while waiting my mom was having an asthma attack and I asked the nurses if they had a nebulizer for her. They quickly brought one which I was thankful for. But he not only yelled at my mom but also his staff for helping her out. Needless to say. I am changing doctors and will never come back to this clinic. Dr gray wasn't too great either.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Luis O. MORALES's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)