Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Fischer

I love Dr. Fischer and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and will spend as much time with you as you want. His concern is for your overall health. Never been to a better doctor. I would recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Having been a patient of Dr. Fischer's for some time I can say without reservation that I have never been more satified with a doctor. He is very knowledgeable and makes me feel that he is concerned not only for the current visit but for my overall health and well being. My entire family goes to Dr. Fischer for these very reasons.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

All of Dr. Fischer's patients agree he is the best! He always listens attentively and takes the time to evaluate symptoms and complaints. He is knowledgable about every aspect of medicine. Phone calls are quickly returned. His staff is very professional but friendly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I am so blessed to have Dr. Fischer as my doctor. His staff treats me like family! He is always on time and I never wait more than five minutes. His staff is personable and very helpful. Dr. Fischer's bed-side manner is excellent. He is very knowledgeable and is very thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Fischer to family and friends!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Very, very caring and knowledgeable. Always pleasant. Dr. Fischer gives the attention you are looking for

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

He always makes you feel that he has all the time in the world for you and yet he is on time.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Matthew J. Fischer's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company