Ratings for Dr. Dhruv J. Shah

Dr. Shauh treated my mom for severe back pain using Radio frequency oblation. It was amazing, she was pain free for 6 to 9 months. On the down side, he freely writes narcotic scripts for my mom and myself. My mom was snowed and I throw the scripts away. This doctor is to free with "passing out narcotics" like candy. My pain management program does not use narcotics.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

He is a nice,pleasant doctor, although he is always in a hurry. My problem is I've been with him for several years, and I don't feel any better now than when I went to him. His billing department sucks. I had them bill me for injections that were not even given. He has changed his billing dept 3 different times since I have been there, and the newest one, added several charges saying they coded the service wrong. I had them send me a statement, and they billed me for 5 expensive charges on shots, that I only recieved 3 of. You always have a long wait 1 hour + in many cases also when you have an appointment. I am currently trying to wean myself off of his medications, and live my life in the pain I have been living for many years. Warning, if you visit him, keep track of all visits, what was done, what was charged and keep it for at least 2 years, as the shots they re-billed my ins. for was nearly a year ago. Thus leaving me a balance I do not owe.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014