Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Gustafson

I have to agree with the other reviewer about the staff - they are a disaster! The reason I have switched doctors after seeing Dr. Gustafson on four different visits is his total lack of knowledge concerning even the most rudimentary of recent medical advancements. He doesn't bother to keep abreast of current medications or procedures and is stuck in a quagmire of medical practices from the 1970s.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I stayed with him for almost 10 years. I liked him and thought he was a pretty good doctor. His phlebotomist was good too. The rest of the staff is a disaster but I just viewed them as an unfortunate part of the practice you had to go through to see the doctor. On my last visit I drew his NP who I had never met before. Unfortunately, she was clueless. I had a very common and easily treatable problem and she had no idea what she was looking at or how to treat it. I was actually dumbstruck at how bad this person was at her job. Realizing that the clueless part of the office would now be involved in my care, I've made the same decisions as so many of their former clients and found another doctor. 1 star for the staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

The very best, professional medical care I've been fortunate enough to have.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I used to see a NP in Dr. Gustafson's office, even though he was technically my PCP. I had been seeing the NP for over 2 years for mainly fatigue. After two years and no answers, I eventually fainted and was taken to the ER. The ER ran some tests and discovered that I have Lyme Disease. Dr. G's office waited a week before they called to tell me, and made light of it. When I asked if I should see a LD specialist, he got an attitude with me and was quite rude. After following his treatmeant for one month, without much improvement, he was not open to anything more and passed me off to another unsympathetic doctor. Do not see Dr. Gustafson or his NP, if you have or suspect that you have Lyme Disease. They are not knowledgeable about the disease and will not help you.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Craig S. Gustafson's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners