Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Grad

I am so very pleased that I was sent to see Dr. Grad by my PCP. I was having chest pains that I knew were different for me. He spend a great amount of time with me and made me feel like I was family. TRULY. He treated me over the next week and got me feeling better than I had in years. Thank you Dr. Grad. I am looking forward to many years of good health because of you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I was so dreading my appointment but I am so pleased with my experience. Dr. Grad was wonderful. Took time with me, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. So glad that my doctor sent me to him. He is so knowledgeable. He really knows his stuff. If you need a cardiologist, he is the one.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

This s the most awesome Dr. My husband had been in and out of the hospital 7 times last year, with chest pain. Every Dr said he had blockage too small to stint. Dr Grad told him he could help him and sent him through the EECP program through Legacy Heart. It is a 7 week program that he went to for 1 hr per day. It is called by pass surgery without the surgery. They put blood pressure like cuffs all the way up the legs to the lower abdomen. The machine counter pulsates opposite the heartbeat forcing the blood back into the heart. This forces the heart to make new blood vessels. My husband went back to Dr. Grad after this treatment. He was told after this treatment and they compared his tests, that his heart looked like he never has had any problems. He had two heart attacks and 4 stints prior to EECP! Dr. Grad was the first Dr. to prescribe Omega 3, CoQ10, drink lots of water, excercise. He got my husband out of pain from Angina, without surgery. Thank you Dr. Grad and God Bless You!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Michael S. Grad's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)