Ratings for Dr. Ronnie Gentry

smiles and nods his head and listens to nothing. He will then state what "we" are going to do. M.A. and front office staff are useless. Don't bother to call.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr Gentry us one of the best doctors at The Methodist Hospital in the Medical Center .He has been my Grandmother Doctor for over 10 years and he is EXCELLENT and so is his Nurse Dee,both are very Caring and through and I wouldn't trade them for nothing PERIOD!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I waited over a week to see this doctor having an appointment scheduled when it was convenient for him. The day of the appointment I get a call from his office saying he would not be in and that they had to cancel my appointment. They could not reschedule me until like two weeks later. I was suffering from terrible migraines and they did not care. Just the fact the a doctor would cancel an appointment less than 24 hours before it is scheduled without being able to provide a solution to the patients problem (trying to fit him in that same day at a different time perhaps) speaks a lot about the type of Dr. and person he is. Stay away from this Dr!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Ronnie Gentry's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1992)