Ratings for Dr. Eyad Homedi

I had issues almost from day one with 2 staff at his new Villa office pertaining to my health records/messages. I explained to the Dr on two occasions about the office manager but he did not want to hear it. (I do not owe $$) I received a letter telling me I was no longer welcomed because I do not TRUST his staff. Duh! His staff is more important than his patients. He has two sides to him. I feel very disrespected. He has two jobs part time doctor and full time as an engineer.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

He is at Villa Medical Arts now. The staff was rude. The Dr. does not go by your appt time..they put lots of patients back at the same time. its first ready that he sees so if he is ready and the Nurse is with you you wait..I got stuck waiting as he did a physical on a new patient whos appt was after mine. this was wrong. I was 55 minutes behind my appt due to that. He does not care. The Nurse Carolyn told me about how he does things making others wait and apologized to me. He made me feel creepy and was always making a strange sound as he looked at me. I found another doctor elsewhere that respects me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Best doctor I have ever gone to! I would highly recommend! Would never believe the review below...must be more to the story considering doctor Homedi is the most caring, and honest doctor around in this day and age!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

doctor homedi is an idiot! my 19 year old son went in there for an annual physical and blood draw for cholesterol. kid came out had a tetanus shot and pneumonia vaccine. no blood draw or cholesterol test done! kid told doctor that he has a smoke once or twice (once in awhile) and homedi lists him as a smoker in his file and gave him a pneumonia vaccine because he is a smoker and needs it! I was a smoker over 25 years and never needed vaccines! staff was nice. pick another doctor's practice please! also had a tetanus shot less than 10 years ago and gave him another... again not addressing the original reason appointment was scheduled. Had him fast to draw blood and never even took it. now I have to change doctors and kid has to go again! "your son was well aware of what we did" they said. he is 19 and has no health issues but pollen allergies. which you would think homedi would know since the kid has been going to him for 10 years!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015