Ratings for Dr. Debra A. Baehr

Dr. Baehr is very professional and kind. She makes you feel comFortable in this setting and takes time to explain any questions you may have. She is thorough and stays on top of preventive measures.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Barhr was my first Gyno. She made the visit and exspiriance easy on me a minamized my fear.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Baehr is outstanding. First OBGYN who is a female. She's very informative, listens, and doesn't have a long waiting list. She brings you into her office before and after your checkup to tell you about the exam and what she may have found or what meds you're taking that could cause heavy cramps (reason why I went). Would definitely return to her! Staff has a 4 for the very long line to check in, and then being told the state covers checkups so I didn't have to pay a copay - then I was billed my copay by a collection agency a few months later. I think that's just Women's Hospital though, and Dr. Baehr shouldn't suffer for the hospital's lack of structure.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Debra A. Baehr's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1984)

Neighborhood Health Partnership