Ratings for Dr. Barbara O. Murrell

doesn't look you in eye seems not trust worthy always a wait 2 hours or longer not been a help felt like an experiment to drugs forget to call in prescription not explaining prescription and side affects in

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Thanks to her not refering me to a cardiologist when she couldent get my blood pressure down after trying for 3 years. I had a heartattack sep 8th of 2014 an on the 9th double bypass surgery. went to see her on the 13th of nov an got in trouble for not informing her within 2 days that another dr prescribed me pain meds. In my opinion her clients are nothing but another dollar in her pocket.it takes her at least 30mins to get in the room for no more than 5mins. an if your younger than her or less priledged she conciders you a junkie just out to get drugs . But how many times has she been in rehab an been forgiven by the comunity? check on it. I ask ask once who i could talk to thats over her head an after a pause i was told well shes the doctor. REALLY ?? I nearly died because she was my doctor. If you cant pay cash money i wouldent recomend her even if you have cash i wouldent.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr Murrell for 24 years and she has always been good to me she does all she can for me and I wouldn't trade her for all the doctors in Zanesville where I live !!!

Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Barbara O. Murrell's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)