Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Dellon

I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy yesterday and it was the worst experience I ever had. Late, cold, they cut my lower lip, extreme pain all day following the procedures. They ripped the hair off my arm. Stuck me in the restroom because I was complaining of pain, dumped my clothes in the restroom so they could clear the bed for another patient. My wife had to leave the office and get me a prescription to help the pain because they would not do anything for me there. Do not do your procedure at Dayton Gastro North.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I went to this doctor for about 1 1/2 years with complaints, vomiting and pain. He did several tests but all he wanted to do was increase my Nexium. He would not do an MRI. I switched GI doctors. The new doctor recommended surgery since Dr. Dellon said I had a small hiatal hernia. I went to surgery and they found a huge Paraesophogeal Hernia. Very Dangerous! I am so thankful I found a new doctor who listened. The outcome could have been much worse if I had continued with Dr. Dellon!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Steven C. Dellon's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AHC