Ratings for Dr. Erika H. CLARK

Dr. Clark is thoughtful, patient, and thorough. She took her time to address my symptoms, and I was very pleased with her on my recent visit as a new patient.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I like Dr. Clark. She is easy to talk to, answers questions, and gives suggestions. However follow-up from the office is awful. After each visit I've waited weeks for the results of my lab work and the only way I actually obtained a copy was to visit the office. I was told that it had been mailed but the postmark of the copy I eventually received proved that wasn't the case. I needed renewal of a critically important medication and after waiting more than a week and phoning my pharmacy twice I called the office. A recording informed me that my message would be reviewed in 48 hours. A few days later I called the pharmacy again and was told that the medication was finally available. No one had notified me that the order was placed or that my request had even been received. Also the office can't seem to find the records from my former doctor although copies were also mailed to another doctor's office and have been on file for more than a year.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I was having burning pain in my abdomen that kept getting worse. Dr. Clark was my doctor. She ran tests & decided it might be my gallbladder. It was working improperly. I met with a surgeon & he agreed it should be removed. We removed it 2 months ago. Since then I have had several attacks. The last one was Sunday night. I hurt so bad, I went to the emergency room. I couldn't stop vomiting. They admitted me to the hospital. I told them that she is my doctor and who my surgeon is. They are both connected to that hospital. She NEVER checked on me. The surgeon did. I had an obstruction in the small intestine. They pumped my intestines & xrayed me again. It was gone. I was sent home. I called Dr. Clark's office to see if she could see me. I was told to be there in 1 hour. Before I left home, they called & told me to not come in. She said for me to go to the surgeon. I said that I needed her to help me figure out what was going on. I was told to go to the surgeon. She WOULDN'T SEE ME!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Erika H. CLARK's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Oxford