Ratings for Dr. Ronald P. Gleason

Waited 6months for an app he didn't bother to show up until 2hours after our time. His assistant was rude, only opening her window to snip at questions you ask or to yell at kids there(who were being good). Having come with our own kid, I was amazed at the way she talked to the parents. Dr.Gleason was worse-as soon as he came in the room I was taken to & for the next 20 minutes he harped on about how he wouldn't have kids out there. Telling me that he would refuse to help me as long as I brought a kid with me. He was "Dead Serious" about not seeing me if it happened. Even after I told him that I wouldn't he would not stop bring it up. I listened to about 20 min of him ranting about the kids, never getting further then asking if I was married. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, told him so, and left. I don't know what strange problem he had with children but I remember his website saying that he treats ages 4+. As I left the woman at the window came OUTSIDE to watch and glare at me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Ronald P. Gleason's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)