Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Checroun

Staff are friendly and extremely helpful. Never had to wait, was called back to exam room promptly every time. Dr. Checroun took time to explain and show (using anatomical displys and large photos) exactly what happened to me and how he was going to correct it. Surgery went well and recovery is ahead of schedule. Follow up has been wonderful. I recommend Dr. Checroun for anyone in the Middletown, Cincinnati and Dayton area that needs an orthopedic consult and/or surgery.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I have had surgery twice with Dr Checroun on both elbows. He did a fantastic job providing information prior to surgery and my results post-op have been great. I would highly recommend Dr. Checroun for your orthopedic needs. His staff and surgery center staff are the best!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Checroun for rotator cuff surgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Checroun’s MA is rude and never returns my calls. I needed my knee looked at after surgery. Turned out it was infected.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Checroun and staff were very kind, helpful and professional in my recent surgery.. I would recommend anyone to use him for future surgery.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

After surgery my pain had nearly dissipated. The staff and associates are incredible and seen to my every need. The follow-up to remove stitches was brief and the result where great. Two more weeks and all should be back to normal. Thanks Dan

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

He is a fantastic surgeon, a very caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Anthony J. Checroun's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med