Ratings for Dr. Imran Fayyaz

I don't think the staff is helpful at all. They never pickup the phone and generally are not very descriptive in their direction. Also they wanted to treat you as long as they can and as it is more profitable for them. Also the medicine they recommend would be the one that has least chance of healing you. I am sick with them and wish I had gone to some other place.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

We were not impressed with the staff. Upon entering the practice, we did not receive any greeting. A friendly and caring person, should be present,especially in a place you do not wish to be, in the first place. The staff member who checked our vitals and went over our medical histories, cut and dry. As for Dr. Fayyaz, this gentle and caring professional, could not have been any better. We left him, questioned answered, at ease, and full of trust, for his expert opinion. His articulate appearance, was an added tribute, to our faith in him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Fayyaz is an excellent, caring Dr. His office manager was extremely helpful when I had a health emergency. She called mw back asap and I had pain medixation right away and a Dr's appointment early the next morning. I didn't have a bad experience at all. The wait time is long, but Dr. Fayyaz spends ample time with his patients. There is nothing wrong with that in this day and age! Excellent Dr and great bedside manner in the office and post Endoscopy. I have recommended him to several other people. He was recommended to me as well.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Staff was unhelpful, unprofessional, and rude. I will be looking for a new doctor immediately and would never recommend this office.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013