Ratings for Dr. Carmine Colarusso

Dr. Calaruso is the best of the best. I have a son who is almost 3 years old and needed to be seen by an oral surgeon, and Dr. Calaruso went above and beyond his call of duty when it came to me and my family. He has a wonderful bedside manner as a doctor, and skills with children. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is in need of any oral surgery or oral consultations. I highly recommend him. Not to mention the wonderful staff he has that are all caring, kind, and willing to do everything possible to make your visit more comfortable! Please do not hesitate to contact CMOS for your oral surgery needs! They are all helpful and want the best outcome for every single patient they have!I called them for my son to be seen at 5pm for an emergency situation and knowing they were only open until 5:30pm, they gladly told me to bring him right in and he could be seen that very moment! Now THAT is service!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014