Ratings for Dr. L.O. Mesensky

My husband and I go to Dr. Mesensky and we have had excellent medical advice treatment and care.. we have never felt rushed just cared for.. thanks to all the administrators at the clinic as well..

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I love the fact that Dr. Mesensky listens. He understands your specific needs and doesn't try to solve everything by throwing medication at you. I appreciate his honesty and his opinion. He is extremely knowledgeable and this may come across ,as others may have stated,as arrogant and opinionated. Truth of the matter is, he cares about his patients and not just about writing prescriptions . Thank you Dr. Mesensky ! I am so grateful to have you in my corner when it comes to my health and well-being .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Unfortunately, I didn't have a good experience with this doctor. Our first visit was regarding to my inability to get pregnant. He tried to joke, as if we don't know how to do this, though we already were mature enough. He refused to send me to a gynecologist because he thought it is too early. But when I found a gynecologist through my friend, which was accepting patients without a referral, he wasn't pleased. Last visit was a disappointment too. It was last appointment during a day. I had to wait almost an hour and then Dr. Mesensky behaved yourself like he is in a rush.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and current.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Mesensky has been our family doctor for over 32 years. He is very knowledgeable, Truly the best, heart felt and honest. He has been my children's doctor since they both were born. He never rushes us through, allways kind and considerate. I would highly recommend him he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very personable and professional. A pleasure to chat with. He is very knowledgable and very up to date on his research. You never have to wait long to see him and he books appointments in a reasonable amount time. I highly recommend him for his professionalism and ability to diagnose properly. Have an open mind when you are there, he is quite opinionated. :)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I am extremely happy with Dr. Mesensky. I searched for a good family doctor for a few years before finding him. I can only add to what has been said previously – he is knowledgeable, friendly, and seems to hit the nail on the head every time with his diagnoses. His staff is very friendly and helpful and I never seem to wait. Now that is truly a miracle!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

This would be my 3rd family doctor, and could not be happier. He is knowledgeable and attentive, and takes the time to explain things. I highly recommend him. Front desk is great as well.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Been with this doctor for many, many years. VERY knowledgable diagnostician, keeps up to date with current advances and is very emphathetic and caring. He seems to be able to diagnoss things other doctors miss and does an overall great job of caring for his patients. The support staff (secretaries etc) are also top notch!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012