Ratings for Dr. Terry K. Scarborough

I did not get the surgery I paid for, thus I lost 30 lbs from the before and after liquid diet. I struggle to maintain that loss. I can eat anything I want. NO LIMITS!!!!! It's like I wasted money and health. I wish I could go back in time I'd find a more experienced Dr.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Terry Scarborough performed a gastric sleeve on my in December 2010. It's been 5 months, and no complications and I've lost 50 pounds without much effort. First week of surgery is very painful despite what they tell you; make sure you ask for extra pain meds because I had to ask for more. He also provided a nasal spray pain med because I could not keep pills down. He has superb bedside manners and ALWAYS patiently willing to answer ANY Q's you have 24/7. I don't know any Dr. who has better manners. I spoke to several nurses and many other patients in person while doing my research, and they all agree.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

This guy has lots of experience in surgery with others but now hes alone. Hasnt done that many bands and no good follow-up team. Find someone with at least 1-2,000 bands done rather than this one.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Scarborough is a wonderful surgeon. He is very knowlegeable and answers all your questions. He is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. Connie, the nurse practioner is awesome. I love her. The entire gastric bypass surgery for me was a great experience. He really cares about his patients and wants you to be successful!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

DR. SCARBOROUGH IS A VERY HONEST AND ETHICAL PERSON THAT TAKES TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS TO MAKE SURE THEY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. HE IS A GOOD MAN AND A WONDERFUL SURGEON.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. Terry K. Scarborough's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1993)