Ratings for Dr. Tiffany P. Few

My experience with Dr. Tiffany Few has been very disappointing. She was my OB through mine and my husbands first pregnancy. I wanted a female doctor because I thought a female could relate and would be gentle and compassionate. I feel like the doctor didnt know me from Adam from eve. She never took the time to get to know me or my pregnancy. I had a normal pregnancy without any complications. Being our first pregnancy, I asked Dr. Tiffany Few if she had any advice or good resources to look at and her advice was there are plenty of apps to track pregnancy. All of my appointments seemed rushed. The day I thought I might be going into labor I called the office several times only to be directed to the medical assistants voicemail. After hours have passed I decided to use the emergency hotline to get ahold of Tiffany Few’s medical assistant and she just told me if I think I’m in labor to go to Erlanger downtown. So I did and before you know it I am in active labor and delivering a 28 week old baby. I didn’t hear from Dr. Tiffany Fee until my 6 week check up. She didn’t bother to check on the baby or see how everything was going. She seems oblivious to the fact that her medical assistant never responds to voicemails and is very unprofessional in my opinion. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. My experience was anything short from amazing and I will be finding another doctor for any future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

The Nurses are useless they are rude and no help what so ever

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Tiffany few is the most sweestest, caring and patient doctor I've ever known! Long story short for over a year and a half I was having issues with my period one year in particular I was on my cycle for a year straight no day off worst time and feeling of my life. Almost every doctor wanted to give me a hysterectomy I was only 24 years old with no children. Well my last doctor before I gave up was Dr Tiffany few, we so each other almost every other week she tried everything she could to keep me from having that hysterectomy and I am forever grateful. I remember her telling me right before my last surgery if this doesnt work (4 surgeries, 4 different birth control pills plus shots later) we will have to do the hysterectomy, I began to cry and she simply consoled me without rushing me out of her office. After that surgery she would call me at home just as nervous as me she see of my period had stopped a week later it had! She is an outstanding doctor who never gave up on me if I called I was allowed to come in! After 1 year and 5months on my periods while passing clots the size of golf balls cramping that stop me in my tracks! I'll never forget God using Dr Tiffany few for giving me a chance to have children!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Let me start from the beginning. I saw Dr. Few earlier in the year for my yearly well woman exam. I told her that for the last year I had continued to feel like something was not right. Many symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes, extremely decreased energy, abnormal periods, and on and on. I asked her if there was any chance that I could have some lab work to check my hormones, because I have been miserable for the last year. She asked me how old I was, and so I told her (in my 30s). She immediately laughed at me and said, "absolutely not!!" She said, "If you were in your late 40s or 50s, I might consider it, but I can tell you right now that there is no possible way that it is your hormones." Let me just say I was very upset and was made to feel like I was an uneducated idiot, granted I do know my own body and worked in nursing for over ten years. I decided to let it go, and just deal with it until I found another doctor who could at least "pretend" that they care. A couple of months later, I took my teenage daughter in for an appointment because she had not had a period for over three months. I knew that there was no way that she was pregnant, so this worried me a lot that it was this abnormal. Dr. Few prescribed her a hormone that was supposed to "jump start" her period. Well, almost two weeks after finishing the hormone, still no period. I called the office and was told that sometimes it takes awhile and to wait a little longer and see what happens, and that if it didn't start that she would be having a follow-up with her in two months anyway. I found the whole thing to be weird and as if what my daughter was experiencing was "normal." She has a history of uterine and cervical cancer on both sides of the family. I am currently her only female relative that has not had it (knock on wood). So yes, I AM CONCERNED! Two more months goes by, still no period. At this time I'm worried, but glad she has a follow-up so we can try something else and find out what is causing this. I go into the follow-up and was immediately brought into a room where I was told that I still owed a $35 co-pay from last time, and that I owed another $35 co-pay for the visit today. I was told that I needed to pay the whole $70 right then or they would not see my daughter. I told the woman that I could not pay the whole $70, but I could pay the $35 from the last visit. I said that I was not trying to make excuses, and would not go into detail, but I was under extreme financial strain and after paying the gas to drive all the way from Soddy Daisy and the $35, that this appointment was literally going to leave us starving for another week. The woman replied, "yeah, and so are the rest of us." She still denied her visit because I could not give the entire $70. She said, "this is Dr. Few's rules and you have to pay like everybody else." So I told her thanks for wasting my time and gas and that my daughter and I both would be finding a new doctor. I guess I will take my $35 that I was going to give her today and go give it to another doctor. Awful office staff and shame on this doctor for demonstrating her lack of care and concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I waited over an hour and a half to be seen for my appointment. When finally being seen, Dr. Few was unattentive. She barely listened to my problem, nor did she seem concerned. She rushed through the appointment and I had to ask her more than once to look at the area in question. She made a decision without even examining me first, and then assured me after examining me that it was that issue. I told her that I had seen numerous GYNs and none of their assumptions were correct, all test results proved negative. She did not run any tests for her diagnosis, and the medication prescribed did not help, as I told her it wouldn't. Waste of time and money, and I would never return again, even in dire need, nor would I ever recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Few is a compassionate and intelligent physician who truly understands the need of stellar healthcare for women. Her bedside manner is like no other physician in the Chattanooga area. Dr. Few was able to diagnose and solve a medical issue that not only plagued me for 20 years, but also baffled many physicians. The entire staff is professional and works diligently to quickly schedule appointments and ensure very little wait time. I highly recommend Dr. Few – she truly is a lifesaver and an asset in women’s healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012