Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Carlson

Dr. Carlson in a great Chiropractor. My whole family goes to him including my 2 month old grandson. He works with all kids that struggle with learning disabilities. He helped my daughter get off medications for her ADD in 6th grade and she graduated high school all 6 years of school with no medication for her ADD. Dr. Carlson is a very caring chiropractor, I do not know what we would do without him!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Marty is GREAT! He adjusts me, my husband and my six year old daughter. He is gentle and he truly cares. My migrains are now under control and I feel wonderful. He is there to help. He is also a wealth of information when it comes to nutrition and vaccines. He has helped guide us in the right direction when it comes to keeping our daughter heathly. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Great Chiropractor, he has helped me and my family to live a healthier life

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Carlson was great I was having stomach problems and low back pain. Not only did my low back pain go away my IBS pain went away and I no longer take medicine for it.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Martin J. Carlson's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2001)