Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Herrera

Dr. Herrera was my doctor for almost 10 years. He took all the time I needed and stayed with me in the office until I asked my last question. He delivered my first child but could not deliver my second because I was far away. I felt like home every time I went to see him. Great attention, sweet and understanding doctor. The only bad thing is that he moved from Sugar land to Edinburg and left me and lots of other women without our good obgyn.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

so far he has been great, he delivered my first child and he is going to be delivering my twins.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I had a 2pm appt and waiting on him for an 1.5 hrs and when he finally got there, he was in my room for about 3 minutes, without doing anything and left me with unanswered questions. He wrote down something for me to get an ultrasound and blood work, talked really fast as if he was pushing me out the door. I am pregnant and will not at all go see him. Although he was nice about it, he said hi, I got your money and bye.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Stay very far away!This guy milked me for a bunch of money on top of a bogus hosp. scam he has going.If you are a scared woman with cancer and have no Insurance,pay cash and need a ob/gyn/onc. DO NOT go to this guy!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Carlos A. Herrera's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1994)

Pacificare