Ratings for Dr. Patricia L. Nelson

Dr. Patricia Nelson has horrible communication and listening skills. She does not listen to what her patients needs are. I would never recommend her to anyone I know. I have never met a more incompetent doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Is very thorough. She was behind but I was told that isnt uncommon for her since she takes her time with her patients. She listened to me and took the time to get the the root of my problems. She did test and we found out that I dont have asthma but severe acid reflux. I was misdiagnosed w/ asthma and was trying to manage breathing problems (from acid reflux)since I was 12! She has continuted to follow up with me even though I have no Lung or sleeping problmes wich are her area of expertise. Excellent physician. Very compasionate and caring. Plus, extremely knowledgable on many diseases. Found out through her that acid reflux is more likely caused by a disease that I have (mixed connective tissue disease) and she scheduled appointments with other doctors for me to follow up with. Unlike many other docs I have seen she has never dropped the ball. She really does care about her patients. I am extremely grateful to have found her and happy to recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Patricia L. Nelson's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)