Ratings for Dr. William R. Nesmith

I was a nervous parent with my first he always made time to see him. With my next I told him that something was wrong I could feel it in my gut. Turns out he had a genetic heart condition that was never caught and he passed away from it at 33 days old. I used him with my daughter when she was born as well and just recently moved out of state. He's a great doctor. Great bedside manner, interacts with the kids (my kids loved him). But I think he's taken on to many patients and is overloaded.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I just stumbled across this site and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Dr. Nesmith received a negative review. He has been our pediatrician for about 10 years now and we absolutely love him! I have a 10 year old daughter and an 18 month old son. Dr. Nesmith is wonderful with them both. My son has been sick a lot (I mean ALOT) and there have only been a handful of times that he wasn't able to see Dr. Nesmith and had to see the PA or another doctor (in the same office) instead. Also, the medical advice he has given us has been spot on. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Sick-baby visits are usually attended by a PA or NP. Dr. mostly does only well-baby exams. Not the way to run a medical office!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

This provider does not give good medical advice. My advice is to pursue other avenues of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Excellent doctor! Excellent bedside manner. I have only been to his office once, but it was a good experience. Also, when my daughter was born, he kept her in there for one more day to ensure she was ok. (I had strep B and she was still a little jaundice.) He could have just sent her home and told us to watch her, but then she could have had bigger problems not getting her antibiotics (had she needed them) asap. I highly recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011