Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Tanner

The doctor is a breath of fresh air. He spent more time with me than I had expected without any indication that he had other places to be. He went over all my options for my shoulder problems and allowed me to make an informed decision. If I need future orthopedic treatment or advice, he will be the first and only doctor I visit.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I cannot express enough how incompetent this doctor is to the needs of his patients. Run, run as fast as you can. He refuses to admit that he uses parts that are being recalled for patients that are having problems with their Zimmer Duron cups for hip replacements. There is no room in the medical field for the doctors that allow greed over the welfare of their patients. If your going to have a hip replacement from this doctor, please check into the product before he has performed the surgery. If he hasn't performed the surgery yet, I would recommend going anywhere else other than this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Michael W. Tanner's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)