Ratings for Dr. Patricia N. Soscia

I had been to see many Dr for problems I was having. I had tried several remedies including physical therapy, carpel tunnel surgery, cortisone shots, etc. to no avail. I was really at my wits end and hardly able to move. Not knowing what was wrong and being scheduled for surgery my family thought it would be best to seek further answers in Boston. It was only by chance that a family member suggested I try to see Dr Soscia. Long story short I got an appointment rather quickly, and was so grateful to finally speak to a medical professional who knew what was going on and immediately began treatment. Dr Soscia explained every detail to me, all the options I had was sympathetic to the pain I was suffering. I cannot say enough about this incredible doctor and neither can most of her patients. She went as far as calling me while on vacation to make sure things were better. An angel from above.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Patricia N. Soscia's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental