Ratings for Dr. Rajan I. Mehta

Very outdated office and very strange atmosphere. I was a new patient, but was creeped out by my experience. There was one nurse that I did not care for. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Love Dr M. and staff! They are so sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This office is staffed with 2 nurses, one being extremely unpleasant. She gave me attitude when I didn't know an office procedure, being a new patient, and also gave me a very hard time when she was opposing what Dr. Mehta had told me. She was not helpful at all and very rude. While I was checking out, I overheard her bad-mouthing me to the other nurse. That is when I switched allergists and never returned to the office again except to obtain my records. Then, at my new doctor, they needed a lot more records than what was provided (for a $15 fee!), and when they called to get the information they needed, the same nurse who gave me problems gave the nurse on the phone problems too. They said they wouldn't give them the rest of my records since I transferred doctors, which is illegal. Please, do NOT go to Dr. Mehta! He is pleasant, but his nurse runs the show.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012