Ratings for Dr. Douglas H. Moffett

I was referred to Dr Moffett by a customer of my husbands. The lady is in her 70's and was very impressed with his sharing of knowledge and compassion during her hysterectomy a couple of years ago. My experience was also wonderful. He is a caring compassionate physician. Dr Moffett did my major surgery this past week and I couldn't be happier. The frosting on the cake was that he actually asked me if he could pray for me while I was in pre op. I would highly recommend Dr Douglas Moffett and his team if you are seeking a new OB/GYN Dr.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Very kind, polite, respectful and knowledgeable. Office staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Te previous rating was mine and I'm sorry I have to take it back. I was so impressed with this doctor but as soon as I payed and left it was over. Office people was supposed to take care of me and my refferal and nobody did. Calling back didn't help I got from promises to fax my papers to next doctor with no result to been flat told in this very words" we don't have time for this". makes you feel very special. The doctor I was reffered to didn't take me without those papers been faxed. So...I wasted my time and I give up. I'm going to different doctor next time.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I like this doctor. Friendly and actually listening to you. He makes you feel better before he even helps you.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Douglas H. Moffett's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL