Ratings for Dr. Miranda O. Ramirez

I will never go back to see this woman again. Her demeanor is condescending and rude. My kids loved her nurse, but as soon as the doctor came in, they started acting out because of how she treated them. She was cold, and mean towards them. She was visibly annoyed when I asked questions. She draws out her words and her tone of voice makes her sound incredibly unintelligent and unprofessional. She also kept a tub of needles within arms reach on this desk, that my toddler could easily get into. I will NEVER bring my children here again. This doctor is an absolute lunatic. I don't even know how she graduated medical school or why she works with children.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Ramirez has been the pediatrician for all four of my children and she is always thorough, thoughtful and kind. She goes above and beyond to address any concerns we may have. When our daughter was ill and had to be admitted she helped get her preadmitted called me personally to check on me since she knew I was worried and then showed up at the hospital even after the fact despite already seeing us and having a personal loss/funeral that she had attended. She has always acted in such a compassionate nature taking time to even ask my kids about their school etc. it's because of that they love her. I wouldn't have anyone else treat them!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

VERY content and thankful to find an excellent doctor and support staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

She was extremely unprofessionally dress - she mooned me in her short dress while bending over to pick up the ear piece she dropped. If that wasn't enough - she was very crewed and offensive (really - who needs to know that she said "she does sexual favors to the pharmacists just to get her patiences meds!!") Yes those were her exact words! I would not trust her and don't want her examining my baby boy. Would NOT recommend! Too bad because office staff was great and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Ramirez was great at first impression but as 6 months went on and my child was still having medical issues her famous words which were spoken to my child that she had exhausted her chances of being diagnosed with her medical issues (what pediatrician would say that to a child who is in pain. To our families knowledge she seems out in left field in a conversation. We are definitely changing pediatricians for the sake of our child's health. Sorry to include this statement but Dr. Rameriz seems like she graduated at the bottom of her class...just saying...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

She is never on time. I had to wait for her to finish a meeting with a pharmaceutical rep - they were discussing the baseball pictures in the weigh in room. She will not rush you though once she is in the room with you. She also gets on a "soap box" about something completely random and will discuss that at length. She is good about taking calls personally after hours.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Ramirez has very poor bedside manner. Little to no communication. Not explicit. I waited uneccisarily for over 30 minutes my last visit. Half of which I listened to her have a discussion bout the Texas Rangers with a sales agent or office staff. I reported when I arrived that I was hurried as I needed to pick children up from school. This made no differnce to the staff nor Dr Ramirez. Not to mention the incorrect billing issues or delay in sending my childs vacination records. Two wks after requestng records I received a letter saying I would have to return or pay for a copy of the records. Never mind that I asked for the records before I left our visit, or the call I made when the records did not arrive after 1 wk. There is no follow up, sense of urgency or concern. Isn't the primary function of a doctor to help??? My impression of Dr. Ramirez is that she is somehow above us who pay to food and cloth her and her family. Wake up Dr. Ramirez you're missing the boat!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Miranda O. Ramirez's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1994)