Ratings for Dr. William N. Godfree

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I had about 5 chemical pregnancies so when I called they told me to come in. When he walked in the room he told me he couldn't help me because I didn't have documentation.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I did not like dr. Godfree at all! Id previously seen dr. Cooper 3 times and she always measured my belly and lilistend to the heart beat, Godfree did none of this. Made me feel like he just did not care. He is not very friendly either made me feel as though I could not ask questions.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I chose Dr. Godfree to deliver my baby after seeing all of the doctors at Womens Healthcare. If you are pregnant and go there, they will make you see all of the doctors. I was able to choose him because I was having a scheduled C-section. He is older but definitely knows current procedures and did a great job with my surgery. He did such a great job sewing up my incision that I have virtually no scar (and my daughter is now almost two) The only complaint I have about him is with the staff. There was one girl who worked in the office who was horribly, horribly rude to me. If I was not a week away from my due date I honestly would have dealt with her differently but I didn't want to get in their bad graces with such limited time until the delivery. I also like Dr. Phillips but he is a lot more rough with his hands than Dr. Godfree. I had a miscarriage once and had to come in right away and yes he is quiet, but he is very understanding and helpful also.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I have found Dr.Godfree to be the most unhelpful doctor. He is very intelligent but NO bed-side manner AT ALL. Some times when coming into the room,he might say 2 words.Wait time is always 1-2 hours.He is also significantly older.I also feel that he does not want to use new techniques.I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Godfree and his staff have been a blessing to me. They are so understanding and helpful. He exhausts all efforts possible before jumping straight into surgery. I really appreciate that because I am not surgery happy. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr Godfree is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. You can tell he has spent a lifetime putting his patients first.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. William N. Godfree's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal