Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Kutnick

I saw Dr. Kutnick last week. I got there a little before my 9:00 AM appointment to fill out new patient paperwork. I saw Dr. Kutnick within a very few minutes of my appointment time. He gave me a very complete exam and then explained my treatment options. He spent a lot of time and was very thorough. He recommended follow-up testing and at the conclusion of the exam his secretary/office manager took me in hand and scheduled my follow-up testing and appointments. She (Paula?) was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. In my experience with her, she was wonderful. Prior to my retirement I worked as a Facility Manager at major and highly respected hospitals. I have a lot of experience working with medical professionals. IMHO, this group is first rate. Remember that anyone can have a bad day. Also remember that it may not be them that is having that bad day.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Office, staff, and opinions were all terrible. His "medical receptionist" was terrible to talk to. One of the rudest people I have ever met, refused to send out a referral, ect. Never would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I had plastic surgery for my nose and Dr. Kutnick made my nose uneven. It looked better before he touched it. I would look around before I went to him for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Steven L. Kutnick's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1971)