Ratings for Dr. Victor M. Villalobos

This doctor's clinic is an Adventist clinic. He claims to be a Christian. I went to the clinic today and waited in line outside before the clinic opened-I was first in line. Several minutes passed and two women approached me and said that they were first because they had been waiting in their car and should go before me. I ignored them. Then they wrote the names of everyone in line and refused to get mine. They then rallied the other people in line and started calling me names and saying that they were Christians and I must be an atheist and that I should just leave. All of this took place in Spanish. They bullied me and harassed me. When the doors opened, the woman who leads the bible study at the clinic was barraged by these people. They continued to call me names and said that I needed to leave and they began lying about me. The bible study woman told I had to leave and that I was being refused medical treatment because I was not an Adventist and the other people came before me. She then called the police. So, I left. I am not surprised by this kind of behavior at a doctor's office in El Paso. This doctor seems to foster this kind of prejudice and bigotry in his office.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Victor M. Villalobos's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1984)