Ratings for Dr. Richard Tate

Dr Tate during a face to face appointment is very personable and attentive and I feel he usually gives good advise. My issues with him and his staff come from my experience with followup on tests or changing a persription, in that regard, response times are horrible, if I called with a question, it would ussually take a week to get an answer if I got one. I needed several tests done and it took a full week for each one to be scheduled, then another full week before the results were reviewed after the tests, this caused a delay of 4-5 weeks so I started out kind of sick and realizing something was wrong to six weeks later, being very ill and finally able to consult with a surgeon before I ended up int he ER with a medical emergency.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Great family doctor,staff is great always helping patients with issues,and willing to go that extra mile good job guys !!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Richard Tate's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company