Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Forgay

Dr. Forgay did a very thorough examination of my back, much more than the doctor who performed surgery on my back had done. When I went to see Dr. Forgay I was very concerned about the fact that I had born on very strong narcotic pain medicine for eight months. Within a few short weeks of my initial visit, I only took Tylenol for my back. Most days I did not need anything.. I found Dr. Foray to be very thorough, knowledgeable, and concerned. He listened to my concerns and consulted with me about what I hoped to accomplish with his treatment. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Waste of my time didn't want to listen to anything I said just wanted me to put a never block in my back got two shots first shot did nothing next shot he put in wrong place and could barely walk out of office

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I WAS RAN OVER IN 2008 BY A **** DRIVER I HAVE BEEN ON A PAIN MANAGENENT PROGRAM SINCE (L1/L4 FAILED SURGERY). MY IMPREISSON OF DR. FORGAY IS THAT HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO KKNOWLEDGE OF CHRONIC PAIN WE RECENTLY MOVED HERE AND MY ONLY INTEREST WAS TO CONTINUE MY PROGRAM HE DID NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I HAD TO SAY. I ALSO FOUND HIM RUDE AND UNCAREING THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED EXTREM PAIN SINCE WE ARRIVED HERE IF HE WOULD LEARN TO LISTEN HE WOULD LEARN FROM LISTENING. HE IS ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING AND NOTHING.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I am honestly baffled by the negative reviews towards Dr. Forgay. I had to double check that I was looking at the correct doctor, because some of the things that have been said I find somewhat untrue. IMO Dr. Forgay is truly an amazing Doctor, and he sincerely cares! I suffer from a VERY painful hip condition. Sometimes the pain I experience is so severe I literally get sick to my stomach. Fortunately, I have been treated with genuine compassion.. Every visit! I trust Dr. Forgay's judgement and the treatment plan he has tailored for my condition. I will end my review by stating that I know for a fact Dr. Forgay is not one who hands out Rx's left and right. Call it what you want, but a doctor that is "cautious" does not necessarily mean they are callous and lack empathy towards their patients. Some doctors simply take their professions very seriously, and are only interested in treating patients who truly need to be in pain management. Nothing wrong with that.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Do youself a favor and do not see Dr. Forgay he is a waste of time. He was rude and stated he could do nothing for me and said I did not have enough pain to see him even with past medical records indicating a problem. I will never go back and would like to warn others as well.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

he was very rude. when I discussed my concerns regarding pain medicine he perscribed (im 85 yrs old and have been having problems with different medicine & combinations) he acted offended and became rude and told me not to come back if i dont take the medicine that he perscribed. For the "unknowledgeble rating" this is because even though he sent me to a particular PT he had no idea where I was going for PT. As far as my personal information, he acts as if I am a new patient at every visit. I wonder if he is testing my mental capabilities by retesting me at every visit! I am not going back and warn others.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Very friendly and kind. I was suffering every day and he made the pain more bearable. We had a problem with the insurance and I stopped coming to him. He and his staff told me to come anyway. They seemed to be more concerned about relieving my pain than getting paid.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

treated me less than human. told me that i didnt have enough pain to see him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Andrew C. Forgay's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)